Sep 21, 2021
Social Security 101
Everything you wanted to know
A Free Zoom workshop from Social Security. Learn the answers to the following
- When are you eligible to receive retirement benefits?
- How does early retirement affect your benefits?
- Do you qualify for disability, survivors, and spouse benefits?
- How do you get the most from your benefit?
- What is the future of Social Security?
- When should you file for Medicare?
Learn how to use my Social Security online account and other online services.
You should go to socialsecurity.gov/myaccount to create a my Social Security account and print out your Social Security Statement before attending the workshop.
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, via Zoom
Time: 1:00pm EST
Lizna Odhwani-Public Affairs Specialist
Social Security Administration
Lisa Taylor – Virginia Career Works-Hampton Roads Region:
Meeting ID: 893 9266 6583