Honoring the donors who champion our work and support Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia’s programming, mission, and community.
Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia proudly introduces the Friends Society, our loyalty giving program dedicated to recognizing the individuals and organizations whose contributions meet the criteria below:
- Angels: $5 to $499 – Donors who give annually at this level for 3 or more years
- Protectors: $500 to $999 – One-time gift during fiscal year
- Lifesavers: $1,000 to $4,999 – One-time gift during fiscal year
- Guardians: Recurring monthly donations – For a maximum annual total of $4,999
Giving Societies – Major Gifts
Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia recognizes those essential donors who invest more than $5,000 annually to help advance our organization’s programming, operations, and impact on the senior community.
An individual gift of $5,000 or more is a strong statement that SSSEVA’s work is truly meaningful to you and that you want to partner with us to make a difference in the lives of thousands of seniors each year. At every level outlined below, we offer meaningful opportunities to engage with Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia.
- $5,000 to $9,999 (single gift or annual total giving unrestricted)
- $5000 + single gifts Emergency Response programs
- $10,000 to $29,999 (single gift or annual total giving unrestricted)
- $10,000 per year for a minimum of three years (unrestricted)
- $30,000 to $49,999 single gift in one year (unrestricted)
- $50,000+ single gift to support identified program(s)
- Planned Gifts/Bequests to secure the future of SSSEVA
- The Caryl T. Gove Fund for Senior Services