If you care about helping seniors live with choice and dignity, please consider a gift to Senior Services. Donations to our Annual Fund help to fill the funding gaps left behind in the wake of local, state and federal budget reductions. Our Annual Fund donors, along with other private funding sources, help ensure that Senior Services can continue to be a valuable resource in the South Hampton Roads and Western Tidewater communities.
Your support means that we can provide more meals to hungry seniors and more hours of in-home care to those elderly who are confined to their homes, transport more seniors who can no longer drive to medical appointments, and offer more hours of respite care to family caregivers, friendly visitors, and advocacy.
- $25 provides a round-trip I-Ride to a medical appointment
- $35 provides one week of Meals on Wheels
- $50 provides three hours of personal care
- $75 provides three clients with five days of shelf-stable meals to have available in case of a severe storm or other emergency
- $100 of emergency fund money can pay a utility bill
- $125 provides 25 luncheon meals at a local senior nutrition center
- $250 will help a family plan for long-term care needs
- $500 will provide six months of respite care by a senior companion
Senior Services has been caring for South Hampton Roads' elderly for almost half a century. We take pride in knowing that we make a difference in the lives of so many individuals and their caregiver families. We could not do what we do everday without the support of our donors and volunteers. Won't you help? Click here to make a difference.