Your annual fund donation will help to ensure that vulnerable seniors here in the Hampton Roads and Western Tidewater region will have the services and supports necessary to help them live with choice and dignity in their own homes for as long as possible. Donations to the Annual Fund help to fill the funding gaps left behind in the wake of local, state and federal budget reductions.
Your support means that we can provide more meals to hungry seniors and more hours of in-home care to those elderly who are confined to their homes, transport more seniors who can no longer drive to medical appointments, and offer more hours of respite care to family caregivers, friendly visitors, and advocacy.
- $25 can provide a round-trip I-Ride to a medical appointment
- $35 can provide one week of Meals on Wheels
- $50 can provide three hours of personal care
- $75 can provide three clients with five days of shelf-stable meals to have available in case of a severe storm or other emergency
- $100 of emergency fund money can pay a utility bill
- $125 can provide 25 luncheon meals at a local senior nutrition center
- $250 can help a family plan for long-term care needs
- $500 can provide six months of respite care by a senior companion
Senior Services has been responding to the needs of South Hampton Roads' and Western Tidewater, Virginia's elderly for almost half a century. We take pride in knowing that we make a difference in the lives of so many individuals and their caregiver families. We could not do what we do everday without the support of our donors and volunteers. Won't you help? Click here to make a difference.
Seniors in Our Community Depend On Us
We need your help now more than ever to provide nutrition, companionship, and essential resources to our seniors during this emerging pandemic.