Medicare can be confusing. Senior Services is here to help!
We can save you money!
Medicare Open Enrollment is October 15 – December 7, 2019
If you live in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Suffolk, Franklin, Isle of Wight, or Southampton County, Senior Services' VICAP-certified Medicare benefits counselors are available to help you sort through your options and assist you in applying for the benefits to which you are entitled.
They Can Help You
- Apply for Medicare benefits
- File Medicare claims and resolve billing issues
- Enroll in a Medicare Prescription Drug Program (Part D)
- Choose a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Understand your Medicare premiums
- Find the best long-term care insurance plan for your needs
- Check eligibility for multiple cost-saving programs
Senior Services offers one-on-one, unbias and confidential counseling sessions either by telephone or in person. There is no charge for these services.
Call today to learn more or to schedule a one-on-one, confidential counseling session!
If you live in Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, or Virginia Beach, call 757-222-4524, and a VICAP-certified Medicare benefits counselor will return your call.
Please check back frequently for upcoming presentations or seminars.
*Senior Services Benefits Counseling program in the South Hampton Roads cities including Suffolk receives support from the United Way of South Hampton Roads.
If you live in Franklin, Suffolk, or Isle of Wight or Southampton counties, call or email Medicare benefits counselor Sam Mizelle at 757-925-4255, email@example.com.