Special Events at SSSEVA volunteers can support:
The Western Tidewater Art of Healthy Aging - April 2018
United Way Day of Caring - September 7, 2018
Winter Emergency Preparation Meal Deliveries - December 2018
Our events vary in size and location, some are great for groups and other perfect for individuals joining together.
Volunteers and groups can sign up for these events now. If you'd like to become a volunteer with Senior Services, please fill out an online volunteer application today.
New volunteer groups: we have an online group application for you!
Sign up to volunteer for an event today:
- Login to your profile at MyVolunteerPage.com
- Click the blue "Opportunities" tab
- Click on the name of the event you'd like to sign up for - this will open a pop-up window
- Click on "Sign up" for the events and dates you'd like to volunteer
- Contact Kelley Russo if you have any questions or run into issues.
While you're there, check out the other opportunities you can get involved in and sign up for what meets your schedule and interests!
All questions can be directed to Kelley Russo at 757-222-4522 or email@example.com.
Events that involve handling contact information such as home addresses require active volunteers with SSSEVA who have gone through our screening process to ensure the safety of the seniors we serve.
Groups are welcome to volunteer through thier organization, corporation, or military commands.