Learn how to better manage your chronic condition (high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, depression, etc.) with friendly supportive people sharing their experiences.
- Discover better nutrition and exercise choices
- Find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue
- Understand new treatment choices
- Make a step-by-step plan to improve your health and life
- Meet friendly, supportive people sharing their experiences
- This evidence-based program was developed at Stanford University
Group meets once a week for 2 hours for 6 weeks. Space is limited; registration is required.
To host a workshop, or for more information, call Crystal Bynum at 757-963-9209.