Annual Fund Gifts
If you care about helping seniors live with choice and dignity, please consider a contribution to Senior Services. Annual Fund gifts help to fill the funding gaps left behind in the wake of state and Federal budget reductions. Our Annual Fund donors along with other private funding sources will help ensure that Senior Services can continue to be a valuable resource in the community.
This means that Senior Services can deliver more meals and provide more hours of in-home service to those who are confined to their homes; transport more seniors to medical appointments, and offer more hours of respite care to family caregivers, friendly visitors and advocacy.
- $25 provides a round-trip I-Ride to a medical appointment
- $35 provides one client with home-delivered meals for one week
- $50 provides three hours of personal care
- $75 provides three clients with 5 days of shelf stable meals to have available in case of a severe storm or other emergency.
- $100 of emergency fund money can pay a utility bill
- $250 will help a family plan for long-term care needs
- $500 will provide six months of respite care by a senior companion
In 2016, Senior Services will celebrate 44 years of service, providing care and resources for older and disabled adults and their families in cities and towns throughout South Hampton Roads and Western Tidewater. We take pride in knowing that we make a difference in the lives of so many individuals and their caregiver families. We couldn’t do it without your support.
|Choose to help seniors in the Hampton Roads community when you give to the United Way at work. Write in Senior Services of Southeastern Virginia on your United Way “Combined Charities Campaign” form; #5065 on your “Commonwealth of Virginia” campaign form; or #47980 on your “Combined Federal Campaign” form.